On behalf of myself, Taranaki R.A.T.S and HopeWalk I would like to acknowledge and thank the following people / businesses for the support of our recent hui we held on Saturday to help raise awareness and offer support regarding suicide and mental health.
First and foremost to the Our Town committee, Eketahuna Community board and Sacred Heart Eketahuna Op Shop Volunteers for taking care of the accommodation costs.
- Lazy Graze for the sandwiches
- Hemara Tua Davidson for the meat toward to the raffle – won by Sandy Bourke, Shaun Alekna, Sasha Neumann, Christy Biddle
- Wilson Garden Services for their raffle prize and spot prizes – won by Naomi Popata
- The Sanctuary Masterton for their raffle prize – won by Tiana Potangaroa
- Lauren Hutchings for raffle prize -won by Israel Gibbs
- Eketahuna Inn for raffle prize -won by Emily Richards
- New World Pahiatua for raffle prize -won by Rena Tyler
- Lazy Graze for raffle prize -won by Paula Keedwell
- Paper Plus Pahiatua for raffle prize -won by Shane Brown
- Fe Tui-Ihaia for raffle prize – won by Chrissy
- PGG Wrightson’s for spot prize
- Maureen Doney for spot prize
Big thankyou to Tararua District Council for the free hire of the community hall.
- Also to Charlie Death
- Jymahl Glassey
- Denyse Clifton
- Margaret Drysdale
Thankyou to everyone who came along and listened and joined us ,bought raffle tickets and helped me get this going, Kia Ora mo te aroha me te tautoko.
To our speakers Nigel K A Scott, Amber Lee, Naomi Popata, Liz Luoni Verkleij, Mike Morresey, Israel Gibbs and our mayor Tracy Collis and Matua Warren Chase. Your stories were raw, real, emotional and very touching so I thank you all so very very much for sharing them with us.
If I have missed anyone my apologies and please let me know
NUI TE AROHA KI A KOUTOU KATOA
*All money from the raffle went towards the supper and a koha to the Taranaki R.A.T.S and HopeWalk Taranaki