Arrow pointing to the location where the Four Square is now - taken in 1910. T Knight Land Agent is on the north side and another Land Agent occupying the first section of the large building to the south.
Pink arrow pointing to he site next to the Tararua Power board Building which is the large two story building to the south. Photograph is post 1921 when the Tararua Power Board was formed.
Ariel view in 1947 after many buildings were demolished due to earthquake damge from the 1942 earthquake. Arrow points to location of four Square.
Dalgety shop shown in 1979 which is the present day location of bottle shop with Rowden Electrical, next door, which is the 4 Square today.
The Community Owned Four Square and Bottle Shop in 2020