Stork and Temperance Hotel, Shute & Jones, with Bullock Team and Wagon front left and Horse Team with Cart front right.
Carter's Temperance Hotel, (John Carter, proprietor) High Street (now Main Street) established in 1883.
Jones & Co was established 1881 by Mr. J. Jones. His second premises, shown here, was built in front and to the north of the Temperance Hotel a portion of which can still be seen in this photo taken prior to 1912. The Milliner was Thomas Boundy.
The shop was extended three times. Behind the shop was a large store equipped with a six-horse-power steam-engine for chaff-cutting, bone and corn-crushing and driving a ciruclar saw.
A H Herbert Building 2020 - From Right to Left
Eketāhuna Information Centre, Tabu, The Eketahuna Op Shop, Maison and Professionals Real Estate Agent
Eketāhuna Information Centre at the South End of the A H Herbert Building 2023