Carter's Temperence Hotel, (John Carter, proprietor) High Street (now Main Street) established in 1883. When Jones and Co was built it was placed partially in front of the Temperence Hotel but further north.
Pelling's Hotel (pink arrow) on the site where the Temperance Hotel was and the 3D artwork is now and in the distance the Eketahuna Hotel (blue arrow) is visible towards the north end of town. Photograph is post 1903.
Now Pelling's Hotel - the sign is by the side of what is now the Information Centre and the arrow points to the Pelling's Hotel. Circa 1910
Ariel view in 1951 before the Post Office relocated to this site in 1957 until 1989 when it closed. Ownership of the site by New Zealand Post gave rise to the building's current name of the Chorus Building.
The early 1980s when still operational as our Post Office.
Eketāhuna Post Office Building in 2013 after the closure of the Post Office in 1989.
The White Kiwi in front of the Chorus building which houses Eketāhuna’s 3D artwork which was installed in 2018. Photograph taken in 2023.