Club Hotel was built in 1887 by Mr Maurice Kelliher, on the corner of what is now Main and Haswell Street. Mr Kelliher was the commissioner of the first Town Board in Eketahuna.
Main Street, Eketahuna, with a mob of sheep being driven by a drover with a horse. The Club Hotel is in the left foreground.
Mr F.D. Pelling took it over in 1891. This photograph was published in 1909.
Club Hotel circa 1919.
An aerial view of the Commercial Hotel in 1947 - after the devastation of the '42 earthquake. It was still called the Club Hotel on official documents until 1930.
Commercial Hotel new building in situ by 1951.
Commercial Hotel circa 1980s.
The Eketahuna Inn 2018
The Eketahuna Inn 2022 - aerial shot showing the Inn across to the Museum in Bengston Street.