Bedding's Shop and J Harrison Butcher - circa 1910.
A Land Agent now occupying the first section of the building.
Pink arrow pointing to the site of the Tararua Power board Building which was formed in 1921.
Ariel view in 1940 of the Tararua Power Board building.
Looking from Haswell Street intersection across to where the Tararua Power Board buildings stood prior to the earthquakes. The photo is post 1951 as the Commerical hotel, rebuilt after the 42 earthquake, can be seen in front left corner. The small white building,with the false front, beneath the arrow, is the remaining Tararua Power Board shop.
In 2012 it was the Information Centre next to the Four Square (painted yellow) and Taraua Autos (red) which extended right to the corner of Church street.
Eketahuna Kiwi Country circa 2017
Huntaway Traders 2022