Kibblewhite and Wilsons Coach and Wagonworks - the horse team is on what is now Main Street and wagon and cart wheels are leaning up against the (now) Bridge Street side of the building. Circa 1890.
View down Main Street to the corner of Bridge Street where Kibblewhite and Wilsons Coach and Wagonworks are on the corner. Circa 1912
A H Herbert taking photo of his shop 1933 - the building behind him is the site of the current library. Check out the photo he took.
Looking from Haswell Street intersection across to library block. The photo is post 1951 as the Commerical hotel, rebuilt after the 42 earthquake, can be seen in front left corner.
Eketahuna County Council Building during the 1973 Centenial with Ernie Falconer on the lead horse, Ethnie Falconer riding side saddle with Gay & Lyn following.
And now - Library and Tararua District Council Service Centre.